This lightweight vermiculite provides superb aeration and moisture retention when mixed in with peat, bark, or compost. Also makes excellent fertilizer. Vermiculite soil supports root structure and stimulates fast root growth. Can be used by itself to aid soil-less hydroponic greenhouses.
- The presence of oxides of various metals (magnesium, potassium, aluminum and iron), which makes it ideal bio-stimulant plant growth;
- Its high water absorption (up to 500%), which allows you to keep an optimum soil moisture regime, even in conditions of prolonged drought.
- According to the results of field tests established that the use of vermiculite allows you to:
- Improve the structure of both light and heavy soils;
- Create the optimal air-water regime of soils;
- Significantly stimulate the growth of plants;
- Reduce the acidity and salinity in the 8-14%;
- Increase the efficiency of fertilizers;
- Reduce root rot;
- Increase safety and productivity of crops by 10-17%.